Finding Wine Cooler Appliance Repair Experts Near You
there are some issues that you can encounter if you own a wine cooler. However, at Fuse HVAC & Appliance Repair Tampa, we are fully prepared to tackle any project you may have for us, no matter the difficulty.
If you run into any of the following problems, be sure to give us a call today!
● The wine cooler won’t turn on. A variety of things could cause this problem. Before calling in a professional, make sure that you look out for faulty fuses, tripped breakers, etc.
● Your wine cooler does not stay cold. This could be due to several thermostat problems.
● The wine cooler leaks water. Compressor models are more likely to encounter this problem. The repair job could be as simple as replacing door seals or cleaning out the drain hose.
● Your wine cooler makes loud and strange noises. Occasional popping noises are expected due to temperature changes. However, if you hear grinding sounds, call in a professional.
● The wine cooler door doesn't close properly. If you come across this issue, make sure that the cooler is sitting on a flat surface. You can also clean out the door seal or have it replaced.
With our knowledge and expertise, we will be able to restore and replace any component of your wine cooler. This includes the thermostat, door seal, fan, compressor, condenser, evaporator, cooling nodes, Peltier unit, and fan motor. In other words, after identifying the issue, we will have it repaired in no time at all, regardless of the cause.