If you run into any of the following issues or another problem, call us:
- The cooler won't turn on. If the cooler doesn't turn on, ensure to check for any faulty fuses, loosened power cords, and tripped breakers.
- The wine cooler isn't cooling. This issue could arise due to the thermostat, condenser or compressor, or evaporator fan motor damage.
- The cooler is leaking water. A compressor may leak water or have an improper seal if the door has been left open, dirty seals are at fault for poor performance, and clogged drains can result in significant damage.
- The wine cooler is making noise. Temperature changes can cause the sound of popping or cracking. If you notice vibrations, make sure the cooler is level and not sitting unevenly on its feet!
- The door does not close properly. Level surfaces and make sure all shelves are in place before giving up on the problem- it could be from dirty gaskets or something as simple as an improperly placed shelf!
We are fully prepared to tackle any project you may have for us, no matter the difficulty.