If you run into any of the following issues or another problem, call us:
● The wine cooler won’t turn on.
A variety of things could cause this problem. Before calling in a professional, make sure that you look out for faulty fuses, tripped breakers, etc.
● Your wine cooler does not stay cold.
This could be due to several thermostat problems.
● The wine cooler leaks water. Compressor models are more likely to encounter this problem. The repair job could be as simple as replacing door seals or cleaning out the drain hose.
● Your wine cooler makes loud and strange noises.
Occasional popping noises are expected due to temperature changes. However, if you hear grinding sounds, call in a professional.
● The wine cooler door doesn't close properly.
If you come across this issue, make sure that the cooler is sitting on a flat surface. You can also clean out the door seal or have it replaced.
Wine Cooler Parts: Fuse HVAC & Appliance Repair Tampa
can replace any part of your wine refrigerator:
- Door seals
- Cooling nodes
- Fan motors
- Peltier units